Ask an expert

03 Jul 2010

We need a baby
I am HIV negative and my fiance is HIV positive and want to have a baby. The problem is he is concerned about the cost of the procedures. I would like to know where can I go for such a procedure and how much it may cost us
Answer 322 views

01 Jan 0001

He should be on HAART and you would need artificial insemination with washed sperm. This is done at a Fertility Clinic. I'm afraid I can't tell you the costs.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9463 votes
68% - 20183 votes