Ask an expert

09 Dec 2004

weird boil on lower abdomin
i have a boil on my lower abdomin near my vaginal area....what could be the cause of this.
I am embarrased to go see a doctor there some over the counter medication or can it heal on its own

Answer 315 views

01 Jan 0001

You can try putting warm cloths on it and see it it bursts. If not, you will have to see your doctor.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9423 votes
68% - 19865 votes