Ask an expert

19 Apr 2006

What can I use?
I suffer a lot with my skin, that is why I went on Diane. But I also suffer from headaches alot and the doctor told me to get of the pill so I went on to the injection but the injection makes me brake out. What can I use for contreception?
I haven't got children.
Answer 368 views

01 Jan 0001

Why don't you try an anti-acne lotion or see a dermatologist. You could try the IUCD.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.