Ask an expert

25 Jul 2005

what could it be
i develop sores/swellings on my pubic area, they are not painful, but only feel the pain when i press. i have visited my gynae several times, they keep appearing even after the treatment. I did VDRL & pap tests and were all negative. what type of infection is it?
Answer 352 views

01 Jan 0001

They could be warts or herpes or infected hair follicles. I can't tell without examining you.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.