Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
06 Jul 2010
What''s the problem
Hi everyone. I''m 30 yrs old turning 31 on friday.I have a 4 year old son. My problem is that my tummy is getting bigger and i get terrible pains especially after i eat and when i bend. i also get back pains. This has been happening for 2 yrs now, at first i thought it was normal maybe i was gaining weight but now i worries me. I need help Please!
See answer to your previous post.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- 6 unhealthy eating behaviours on the rise during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Vaccine side effects are not uncommon - so, with J&J's jab: What are they, who gets them, and why?
- Experts don't expect J&J vaccine rollout to be paused for long - but suspension the right move
- Jail me, Zuma dares ConCourt as chief justice plays politics in JSC interviews
- Not having access to mental health treatment a violation of human rights - expert
- AfriForum and NSFAS at loggerheads over defunding of students
- Bonginkosi Madikizela qualifications scandal: Here is what you need to know
- National police deployments work, but only if there is a plan of action – expert
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19940 votes