Ask an expert

08 Apr 2006

Where to go for IA
Hello Doc, what procedures needs to be followed, where do I go, who do I speak to for AI.. I'm in Cape Town, I've seen 3 Gyneas & I feel that I'm just wasting prescious time with them, I'm trying for the past 5 years to fall pregnant & I'm really desperate now, I'm already 40 yrs old, please advise asap, thanks - Kitten
Answer 347 views

01 Jan 0001

Try a Fertility specialist. Your gynaecologist can refer you or have a look in the directory.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9371 votes
67% - 19385 votes