Ask an expert

14 Jul 2008

wide structure or overwet?
Hi Doc,

Can you pls advise, is it possible that someone's vaginal structure could change size? I have been seeing the same man for 10yrs now & recently he feels that my vagina is too wide now, he can't feel me anymore, but the other thing is when he fingers me he can actually feel all the vaginal walls, what could be the problem. Would appreciate some advise on solution to this as well.

Answer 399 views

01 Jan 0001

The vagina can stretch. You can try doing pelvic floor exercises.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9361 votes
67% - 19296 votes