Ask an expert

13 Oct 2009

Will it happen again

I was 11 when the doctors found out that my hyman was not perferated so I could not start my periods. This was remidied with a quick procedure.

My daughter is 11 and constantly complains of a sore stomach but it is not any of the normal stomach aches, could the problem have occured with her too and what should I do to get it checked out.


Answer 364 views

01 Jan 0001

It is possible that your daughter has the same problem. She would need a check by a gynaecologist to determine this.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.