Ask an expert

11h ago

Can you please help me my girl she is suferring from a womb, since she was 17 years
Answer 351 views

01 Jan 0001

What exactly is the problem with her womb? Please give more details and post your question as a new posting.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.