Ask an expert

04 Aug 2010

Disabled sticker
Hi there,
I have a prosthetic leg and would like to know where I could obtain a sticker for my vehicle. its really not nice coming out of a shop to find your vehicle have been clamped with a wheel boot. The security only tells me to get a sticker but do not know where I could find one.
Answer 1,026 views
Handicap Expert
Handicap Expert

01 Jan 0001


You should apply at the traffic department.


Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19974 votes