Ask an expert

01 Feb 2008

Home for disabled child
I have a 8 year old child that is mentally and physically disabled. Up to now I was looking after him at home, but needs a home, preferably private in the South Cape or Western Cape. I live in Knysna.
Answer 361 views
Handicap Expert
Handicap Expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Mariaan

Thank you for visiting

Alta du Doit is a school for mentally and physically disabled children. They are situated in Kuilsriver in the Western Cape. You can visit their website at for more information.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.