Ask an expert

15 Aug 2007

Hi Kim

Thank you for your support and respond that when I am not appreciated I should quit. I have being looking for a job since Junuary, would kindly help to find more info regarding companies that accept disable people whitout problem, I will greatly if you could be of assistance and let me.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Answer 422 views
Handicap Expert
Handicap Expert

01 Jan 0001

I trust that Kim will read your message and provide you with the details of her company.


Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.