Ask an expert

23 Jul 2008

Need you help please
I am looking for homes for disabled adults (cp) in the Johannesburg, East Rand or Pretoria areas I have tried to Google, but can' t find what I am looking for. I know of St Giles and Avalon in Kensington.
Answer 373 views
Handicap Expert
Handicap Expert

01 Jan 0001


Thank you for visiting

I suggest that you contact Hospice, as they will be able to provide you with these details.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.