Ask an expert

14 Aug 2007

Types of bones athritis
i'm suffering from athritis but my problem is that doctors don't sem to find the rhematoid factor in the blood.please i need help because when it attacts me,it does so like the rhematoid pain.iwas hospitalised in 2008 and diagnosed with chronic septic athritis and was treated for in the hospital for a week.My problem is that is so severe last year i went to see an orthopeadic surgen,after hi diagnosis he said i'm not arthritic so he needs to do the inflitration and the manupilatiion of the bones (especially the knee bones).i really need to know what's happening because when i take caffeine,soft drinks.spices and other foods i'm not aware of iget the attact.please help!
Answer 405 views
Handicap Expert
Handicap Expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Lungile

Thank you for visiting

It is important to make the correct diagnosis and I therefore, suggest that you make an appointment with a Rheumatologist, who will be able to find the cause for your symptoms and to start with the correct treatment.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19322 votes