Ask an expert

29 Jul 2008

Where do I report
We have a deaf mute at work who'  s wages is being stolen and she is being physically and mentally abused by her daughter of 19. This daughter takes her to open accounts and if she refuses she beats her.

Does anyone have a number that I can call to report this. The mother has come to me so scared and begging that I report this as she is to scared.

Thank you
Answer 190 views
Handicap Expert
Handicap Expert

01 Jan 0001

Thank you for visiting

The police should be contacted, as it will be a case of theft and assault. She will have to press charges and get an court order to ensure that her daughter is not allowed to come near her.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19319 votes