Ask an expert

24 Jul 2010

Infectious disease expert
Could you plse tell me where i can find the names of infectious disease experts, preferably in Jburg. My husband contracted coxsacci virus 5 mnths ago, and has since been suffering from headaches 24/7. Plse help me.
Answer 382 views
Headache expert
Headache expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Des,

You might want to call the department of virology at Wits Medical School - 0118829910
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19962 votes