Ask an expert

08 Aug 2008

Back upper pain
i' ve got a pain i think on the spinal cord, pls assist what can i use.
Answer 350 views
Healthy Bones
Healthy Bones

01 Jan 0001

Dear soso
Please go and see a doctor who can actually do a physical examination of your back and then send you for x-rays if necessary.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.