Ask an expert

22 Jul 2005

chest pains
how do you deal wiyh chest pains?
Answer 395 views
Healthy Bones
Healthy Bones

01 Jan 0001

Dear Zelda
Chest pains are to be dealt with by a physician immediately as they need to determine the cause ( whether the arteries are blocked etc) by doing various tests. This is not something that can be ignored and you should see a doctor urgently.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9369 votes
67% - 19367 votes