Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
21 Aug 2007
I need to rebuild from IED NEED HGH.
I was hit by a bomb blast in Iraq. Had to have back fused also left shoulder replaced and torn r tricept. I want to get back on the horse as they say. I want to use HGH. I am a Special opps Navy Corpsmen Retired. Work as a Medical body Guard. I want to get back to work I am 56 yrs old. Please Help.
I assume you are referring to Human Growth Hormone? If so, it is usually prescribed in this country for children with a growth hormone deficiency and not for other reasons. It is also extremely expensive and I don't know of anyone wo would prescribe this to speed up healing. I do know that it can be obtained on the internet though, but would not personally recommend its use. Try physiotherapy and maintain a healthy diet with enough protein, calcium and all the other nutrients. Good luck and I hope you have a speedy recovery.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Energy drink habit puts man in hospital with heart failure
- Frequently interrupted sleep increases the risk of death, especially in women
- Is your stuffy nose 'stuffing up' your brain?
- App allows users to report adverse effects from medicines, including Covid-19 vaccines
- WATCH | Covid-19 vaccines: Pfizer fast facts
- Cape Town inferno: Maintenance of fire site a centuries-old debate
- PP apologises to judge she attacked over Gordhan interdict, as she defends 'Rogue Unit' report
- Road Accident Fund wants 102 law firms probed for not returning R340m sent 'by mistake'
- The 'decisive decade': World leaders mull over Earth's last hope to beat climate crisis
- What can we expect from local government elections? We ask 3 analysts
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9441 votes
68% - 20045 votes