Ask an expert

21 Aug 2007

I need to rebuild from IED NEED HGH.
I was hit by a bomb blast in Iraq. Had to have back fused also left shoulder replaced and torn r tricept. I want to get back on the horse as they say. I want to use HGH. I am a Special opps Navy Corpsmen Retired. Work as a Medical body Guard. I want to get back to work I am 56 yrs old. Please Help.
Answer 387 views
Healthy Bones
Healthy Bones

01 Jan 0001

I assume you are referring to Human Growth Hormone? If so, it is usually prescribed in this country for children with a growth hormone deficiency and not for other reasons. It is also extremely expensive and I don't know of anyone wo would prescribe this to speed up healing. I do know that it can be obtained on the internet though, but would not personally recommend its use. Try physiotherapy and maintain a healthy diet with enough protein, calcium and all the other nutrients. Good luck and I hope you have a speedy recovery.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.