Ask an expert

28 Jul 2008

Pain in knees &amp  wrist
Hi, I have pain in my knees and joints and I suspect it could be arthritis but I dont know which doctor to go to for help. Is it a GP or physiotherapist? whats my starting point?
Answer 339 views
Healthy Bones
Healthy Bones

01 Jan 0001

Dear OMP
You could probably go to your GP for some initial tests and x-rays, but a specialist physician (rheumatologist) is usually the doctor to see.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.