Ask an expert

26 Jul 2010

rumatoid Artheritis
Rumatoid artheritis in my hands and lower back!
Answer 366 views
Healthy Bones
Healthy Bones

01 Jan 0001

Dear Cornelia
If you are not treated by a rheumatologist, ask to be referred to one.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9422 votes
68% - 19857 votes