Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
11 Feb 2004
I&#39;m HIV+ & my b/f is HIV-
I'm HIV+and my boyfriend is HIV-, I was tested after the birth of my boy last year in May. and I told my boyfriend he tested twice but the result were negative, we met in 2001 since than we didn't use a condom we had unprotected sex till the birth of our baby. I'm glad he is not + but how did that happen 2001 - 2003 exactly how is that possible I'm really confussed.
This does happen and reseach is looking into this matter. We do know that there are certain people that are immune to HIV for various resons. The fact of the matter is that you should be using condoms.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- WATCH | Covid-19 vaccines: Pfizer fast facts
- Psychologists find a key reason for 'Zoom fatigue' and why women are more susceptible
- Is your stuffy nose 'stuffing up' your brain?
- Covid-19 infection indoors: This app can tell you how long it will take to catch the virus
- OPINION | Ivermectin: Why a potential Covid-19 treatment isn’t recommended for use
- EXPLAINER | What we know about the day the Coka brothers were killed on an Mpumalanga farm
- Green light for Hlophe participation in Western Cape High Court interviews after Winde agrees to attend
- Absa chair says 'clashes' led to sudden departure of bank's first black CEO
- I'd do it again... Lucky Montana maintains he did nothing wrong as CEO at Prasa
- Over 60s encouraged to get the flu vaccine before Covid-19 jab
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20021 votes