Ask an expert

20 Feb 2004

what would you call a dr that specialises in lipodystrophy and are there physiotherapists who helps with body therepay in fat?
Answer 350 views
HIV Peer Forum

01 Jan 0001

Go to your HIV spesialist for the lipodystrophy, he should change your therapy. No physiotherapy wiil help with that
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.