Ask an expert

15 Jul 2008

Is he wasting his time
My boyfriend has been working for a company for 3yrs. The first year he worked as a quality controller. Then they asked him if he would like to become a fitter/turner. He said yes so they send him to college where he did N2. He failed 2 subjects but they said that they will send him back at the beginning of this year to rewrite it and to do a practical in fitting/turning. But nothing came of it. And in 3yrs of working there he pays R2900. Can he go to the department of labour about being made promises and not keeping it? And if so, do you have a number he can call? We are situated near Cape Town/Bellville area
Answer 317 views
Labour lawyer
labour lawyer

01 Jan 0001

Here at 100 Kloof Street, Gardens Cape Town he can certainly phone Bagraims Attorneys to speak to me. I believe that it does not have much of a case in that any promises in writing can be enforced
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9370 votes
67% - 19371 votes