Ask an expert

04 Aug 2008

Pension Fund Mismanagement
Can you perhaps tell me who can be contacted when mismanagement of pension funds are suspected. For example, a company closing down and when pension need to be paid out, it is less than half of what the employee contributed. On questioning this, they said it will be fixed as it was charged to the incorrect expense account.
Answer 334 views
Labour lawyer
labour lawyer

01 Jan 0001

dear cv
you can contact the pension fund ombudsman who will investigate any possible mismanagement.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9360 votes
67% - 19292 votes