Ask an expert

20 Aug 2007

workman comp
I was involved in a car accident on the way home from work. Apparently one can claim from workman’s compensation if you were travelling to or from work. How true is this?
Answer 303 views
Labour lawyer
Labour Lawyer

01 Jan 0001

You are entitled to claim Workman's Compensation if you were travelling to and from work.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19431 votes