Ask an expert

21 Aug 2007

worman compensation
hi, you advised that i was entitled to claim workman comp in accident travelling from work to home. how do i go about this? must i do it or do i go through an attorney?
Answer 319 views
Labour lawyer
Labour Lawyer

01 Jan 0001

Workman's Compensation can be accessed via the Department of Labour, please speak to an Inspector.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20296 votes