Ask an expert

12 Feb 2004

Alchohol abuse
My husband is an alcoholic who will not acknowledge this but is always promising to stop drinking but never can (the age old story). Is there a wonder remedy that can help him and me? Please help.
Answer 404 views
Natural health
natural expert

01 Jan 0001

Hello Wife

If only there was a magic wand to take these type of addictions away in a flash. The destruction it causes is frightning.

In the natural world there is a product called Querqus Tincture (available on request from health stores or pharmacies) that one can add to the drink or any liquid the person drinks to help treat the craving the person has for alcohol. It has helped people who want to genuinely stop. If the need is not there, nothing is going to work.

Further products to assist the person is Rescue Remedy Tablets if they feel very emotional during the 'drying up' period. Otherwise please seek the help of a homeopath to help him further as the damage the alcohol has done to the body needs to be repaired.

Kind regards.


The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9369 votes
67% - 19367 votes