Ask an expert

16 Apr 2006

Fibromyalgia & Adrenal Fatigue
I live in Cape Town and have self diagnosed myself to have the above conditions and would like to know where I can go to receive confirmation and help. I have suffered from extreme stress over the last few years and finally my body seems to be saying enough. My back, shoulders and neck are in chronic pain, I wake up feeling sore, I feel disorientated, sometimes "drunk", spacey - like I am not really in my body. I feel worse if I exercise or have a massage. I have started taking minerals in ion form and MSM but it is too soon to tell whether they are helping. Where can I go and what else can I take? I have been for various treatments.
Answer 402 views
Natural health
Natural health

01 Jan 0001

You can consult a homoepath. They will be able to treat you symptomatic and also to get to the root of the cause. Contact the allied health proffesional council in PTA to find out who is in your area.
Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.