Ask an expert

19 Nov 2004

growth hormone
I'm looking for a natural growth hormone for my 10 yr old son. he has been diagnosed with hypochondroplasia and doc wants to give him HGH and i'm not happy with that, i first want to try the natural way. please help
Answer 333 views
Natural health
natural health

01 Jan 0001

Hi Michelle

You must please take your son to see an experienced homeopath asap.

Kind regards.


The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.