Ask an expert

09 Mar 2004

Why must I wash patient?
What will you do if a person have a stroke?
Answer 390 views
Natural health
natural expert

01 Jan 0001

Hello Florie

I don't understand your first question.

The best way to help a stroke victim would be to see a homeopath as there are certain remedies indicated for a stroke on the left side of the body and another for the right side. To suppport the treatment from the homeopath the patient needs to take Ginkgoforce long term and Bio-Strath Elixir or Tablets. Eat good foods only and drink lots of filtered water. Try and exercise if at all possible and visit a doctor on a regular basis for an overall ckeck up. Prevention is always better than cure.

Kind regards.


The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.