Ask an expert

15 Jan 2004

herbal compound
where in south africa may i obtain the herbal compound named PC-SPES i understand it is manufactured in the USA and is used in the treatment of prostate cancer.
Answer 367 views
Natural health
natural expert

01 Jan 0001

Hello Gene

I have absolutely no idea. Maybe you should ask the naturopath on the forum.


The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19305 votes