Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
19 Apr 2006
Infant Nasal Congestion
My 7 month old has a horribly congested nose and a slight cough, we are currently treating with ferrum phos and tissue salt 8 as well as eucalyptus drops on pillow. Any advice to ease the congestion please!
Weleda makes a Snupfecreame that can be applied to the nostril. Oilbas oil to apply on the pillow is also very effective. Remember Ferrum phos will only help with inflammation and is not treating the congestion. Kali mur would be more infdicated.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Scientists invent home Covid-19 test using coffee machine capsules
- A third of Covid survivors suffer neurological or mental disorders, a new study finds
- Pfizer vaccines are coming. Here’s how SA could prepare its cold chain
- Obesity, diabetes not only increases risk of severe Covid - it increases the risk of being infected
- 10 ways to make yourself poop first thing in the morning
- Days of reckoning for Zuma and Hlophe: Will ConCourt and JSC imprison and push to impeach?
- Eskom official went out of her way to help Econ Oil, and linked them up with Gigaba - probe report
- Adriaan Basson | The end of John Mandlakayise Hlophe, a judicial scoundrel and delinquent
- Trichomonas gallinae disease or canker killing birds in Eastern Cape?
- With Edgars now in its stable, how does Legit-owner Retailability compare to its rivals?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9423 votes
68% - 19868 votes