Ask an expert

17 Nov 2004

liver damage due to excessive drinking
My husband has just been turned down for a insurance life cover, apparently due to problems with his liver. He is extremly stubbrn about going to his G.P. to check up why this has been declined, he is in my opinion an extrely heavy drinker. I have been trying for years to get him to lighten up on his drinking. Without knowing what the problem is, due to his stubborness
(or fear ) about consulting his doctor, can I give him any homeopathic/naturpathic medication to try and limit if not repair damage from drinking or liver cancer.
Answer 349 views
Natural health
natural health

01 Jan 0001

Hello Worried

Yes there are products that you can give him to try and treat the problem but he must also cut down or stop the drinking.

Products that will help him are:

Livplus from the Bacfo range and Bio-Strath Elixir. He needs to use these products as recommended on the labels and long term. The Livplus is not readily available. If you wish to purchase this for him please contact the distributors directly and they can post it to you. Their number is 031 7838000.

Kind regards.


The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9425 votes
68% - 19881 votes