Ask an expert

22 Jan 2004

rectal pimple
I am a 48 year old male and recently discovered a small pimple at the entrance of my rectum. Kindly advice what medication will help as I am not keen on showing this to a doctor. I am not in any discomfort.
Answer 592 views
Natural health
natural expert

01 Jan 0001

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.