Ask an expert

05 Apr 2006

Registered body for doctors of Homoeopathy

I took my 10 month old son to a Doctor of Homoeopathy yesterday and am sooooo glad I did. He gave my son tabletts for teething and it helped him instantly - previously he would cry in his sleep. The doctor issue all his own medicine (is this the norm?) and I want to know if there is a body that covern all doctors of Homoeopathy just to make sure that this doctor is registered.

Answer 415 views
Natural health
Natural health

01 Jan 0001


Yes, the Allied Health Proffesional council (012 329 4001) coverns homeopaths and it is the norm that the doctor issued the medicine. As Homeopaths treat each person individually most medicines are also prepared in this way.
Congratz on stepping over to the exciting world of Homoeopathy !!
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19311 votes