Ask an expert

27 Feb 2004

Registered Homeopath-URGENT NEEDED!!!!
Hi there

do you know of any registered Homeopaths in Nelspruit, Mpumalanga? My husband is a paraplegic and suffers from severe neuropathic pain and SCI pain due to his spinal cord injury.

I dont know if a Homeopath can help him but we are willing to give it a try as no specialist, neurosurgeon or doctor could really have helped him up to now. The only thing they recommend is for him to go for the DREZ procedure where they destroy the nerves around the injured site and we dont want to go for that option because it is very risky.

Please advise as we are desperate! The pain is killing him!

Kind regards

Adri vermeulen
Answer 391 views
Natural health
natural expert

01 Jan 0001

Hello Adri

Please contact Dr Erika Coertzen 015 307 7260/1

Kind regards.


The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9360 votes
67% - 19292 votes