Ask an expert

08 Nov 2006

Supplement Eyes
Are there supplements to improve age related, deteriorating eye-sight?
Answer 338 views
Natural health
Natural health

01 Jan 0001


you can use eyebright from Solgar. There is some specialised homeoapthic remedies (practitioner only range) that can be used, from the Sanum range. These must be used over a long period of time. More info contact Medford and to ask who stock the product in your area.
Dr Debbie
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19967 votes