Ask an expert

25 Feb 2004

My mother aged 65 has Parkinson Desease for more than 5 years now an dshe has a very bad wound on her leg , we have tried everything we could but nothing seems to help. PLease help me , it started with small blisters and now its spread to 3 wounds what should we do ?
Answer 324 views
Natural health
natural expert

01 Jan 0001

Hello Nokuphiwa

Your mother needs to see a homeopath urgently please. This type of problem is best treated by a professional. Please ask at your nearest pharmacy or health store for a reference to a homeopath in your area.

Other over the counter products that can be used are:

St Johns Tissue Oil from A Vogel
Traumeel Ointment from the Heel range
Echinaforce or Organo 1 internally for the infection
Circulation Formula long term for the poor circulation

Kind regards.


The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9471 votes
68% - 20281 votes