Ask an expert

04 Apr 2006

Behavioural optometrist
Hi, I'm looking for a behavioural optometrist. Need to have my two boys tested ages 10 and 14. I live in the Roodepoort / Randburg area in Gauteng, Johannesburg. Can you refer to me one please?
Answer 956 views
Workplace health expert
Occupational health expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi this is an occupational/workhealth site. apologies cannot help.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9518 votes
69% - 20819 votes