Ask an expert

19 Apr 2006

Besering aan Diens
Ek het ongeveer 8 jaar terug 'n Besering aan Diens gehad. Ek het 'n lae rug besering opgedoen. Hoe gaan 'n mens te werk om die saak te heropen, indien dit enigsins moontlik is.
Answer 1,713 views
Workplace health expert
Occupational health expert

01 Jan 0001

You can reopen a case. Your treating doctor/specialist must write a motivating letter indicating what problem you have,its relation to the previous injury, what surgery/other is planned and how it would correct the problem.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.