Ask an expert

07 Feb 2013

Body odour
How do I address body odour of a colleague? We are both females and she is my sub-ordinate. It is affecting all other colleagues at work and we are especially concerned when we get guests in our offices using the bathroom after her becomes especially unpleasant.
Answer 771 views
Workplace health expert
Workplace health expert

01 Jan 0001

Hullo, this is always awkward and demands a sensitive and caring approach. Best done by an attending nurse/doctor or a colleague known to be a good friend of the employee. As awkward as it is, it must be dealt with.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.