Ask an expert

20 Jul 2006

Concern MOM
I am going through a difficult divorce at the moment. I have just received a telephone call from my teachers son who is in Grade 1 that she thinks that my son needs Occupational Therapy. She says that he needs assessment with his handwriting. How is this possible? What can I do as a parent to help my child. I can't afford to pay a Occupational Therapist! Please advise?
Answer 389 views
Workplace health expert
Occupational health expert

01 Jan 0001

Unfortunately this is an Ocupational Medicine site. Please redirect your request and or call the Occ Therapy faculty at your nearest university for assistance.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.