Ask an expert

24 Nov 2005

Legal advice please!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this. I'm working for one of government departments in Pretoria and I'm staying in a "hotel" in JHB. The department wants to refund all the employees who are renting. Now the problem is that the place that I'm staying at, they say they can't give me a proof of that I'm staying there bcoz it is a "hotel" so now I don know how am I going toi claim my money. Anyone who can help me plz I need it urgently!!!
Answer 323 views
Workplace health expert
Occupational health expert

01 Jan 0001

incorrect forum. Nevertheless, why not just submit your hotel accounts/invoices?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.