Ask an expert

04 Feb 2009

more confused
im 36 yrs of age married with 3 children im working but i dont enjoy what im doin im working as an assistant,now its 9 yrs,iwant to resign n go to university to study social work,.do u think this is the better idea to resign and just go straight to varsity,my body is heavy everytime i come 2 work , pls help me before i go mad
Answer 363 views
Workplace health expert
workplace health expert

01 Jan 0001

A decision you must make with your husband. You should b praised for wanting to accept this challenge. Yoiu must way up all the practical issues - finances kid time etc. Do it but weigh up whether to do it full time or part time. One thing is certain you are frustrated and seeking new challenges. Good Luck!
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9464 votes
68% - 20199 votes