Ask an expert

13 Jul 2005

painful wrist
i am a machinist in a clothing fasctory. i had to work with a heavy bale of arm ahs become painful.can it be from the work? what to do?
Answer 320 views
Workplace health expert
Occupational health expert

01 Jan 0001

Molly, it appears that you have an over use injury. This scan be a simple sprain, a tendonitis etc. I would suggest you report the incident to your employer to be recorded and reported to COID. See your doctot, who will the n process this as an Injury on Duty. You will need to do alternative duties until your symptoms have abated.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.