Ask an expert

06 Jul 2011

i have this problem i don''t know if its an allergy or what,i started since i was young but now its getting worse especially in winter,i can''t walk fast even if its a short distance, can''t wear sandals, cannot drive on a gravel, i''ve got a problem at the gym when doing some exercises especially on bicyles and trademills aerobics where i have to move my body very fast, i end up scratching myself and sometimes i end up feel like vomiting, i once use allergex tabs but they not helping, to me winter time is the worst time of the year, can i get some medication from over the counter or do i need to see a doctor, anything that course friction on my body is a problem, can''t even carry a clash bag for a long time cause it rubs me and then il start scratching myself, we''ve got a relay at work so i need to try and walk but i need something that can help and calm this monster down, please! just imagine, im age 34, weigh 70kg and its a shame that i can''t even run just because of this.
Answer 494 views
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum

01 Jan 0001

you should consult a dermatologist to examine you for what sounds to be an allergic skin problem
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9425 votes
68% - 19880 votes