Ask an expert

11 Aug 2010

pain between my shoulder''s spine
i have pain between my shoulder''s spine for a year now,i visited more three practioner but wouldn''t help me, i''m 45 year old, please help me.
Answer 357 views
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum

01 Jan 0001

From your description it sounds as if you have pain in the thoracic spine. You should see an orthopedic specialist who specialises in spinal problems as there are some conditions to be ruled out that can effect the spine in that region. Such a specialist would order X-rays and an MRI scan if necessary to make the diagnosis
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19974 votes