Ask an expert

14 Oct 2009

advise plse humb on my back right shoulder side

I am not sure if you can help? I am a 55 yr female
healthy but on medication for Hypertension I am at the menopause stage I dont use anything for it although the hotflushes is very bad. I discovered this ...not sure what to call it at the back of my right shoulder like a little humb not sure what it is i pressed on it it does not hurt I dont hve medical aid
plse advise


Answer 380 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Irene

It difficult to say from side of the computer screen - I'd sugest asking your pahrmacist or doctor to have a look. All the best!
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9365 votes
67% - 19346 votes