Ask an expert

04 Feb 2009

extremely period pains
evry month when i have my period is so painful, and there is some blood clots. which is dark in colour, is there anything i can buy over the counter that can cure or reduce the pain .it is killing me. pls advice
Answer 1,474 views

01 Jan 0001

The best (according to me, a guy) is: Ponstan Forte or any Naproxen tablet ie Synflex, Napflam, etc.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.